...Brainfreeze! We had to run errands today, and as we were beginning our morning we drove through McDonald's for refreshments. Ian ordered a chocolate milk, and since it didn't have a lid I told him to hurry and drink a little before I turned out of the parking lot.
In the time it took us to go from McDonald's to the interstate (2 miles) Ian had drunk every last drop. I heard him slurp the last few sips, and then he said, "Oh, wow that was good, but now I have a huge headache."
I said, "Did you actually just drink all of that milk?"
Ian replied, "Yeah, I did. It was so good," and then gave me a huge cheesy smile.
It reminded me of when I was little and would drink my Mr. Misty way too quickly and then feel like my head was going to explode.
On another topic...we had to go to the bank today. The branch I was originally going to go to was packed so I said, "Well, I guess we'll just go to the one on Kirby."
Ian could not stop laughing. He thought "Kirby" was just the funniest word he had ever heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment