Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Springfield

A while back the boys and I stopped in at Scheels, a sporting goods store, while on a decidedly girly errand...a trip to the scrapbook store. They LOVED it! I must admit, it was a fun time, and they have been dying to go back and show Cole all the cool things you can do at Scheels. So, on Saturday we loaded up and went to Springfield.




That's Cole and the boys in the car level with the second story handrails.
They LOVE the ferris wheel, which I think is pretty impressive considering it's 65 feet tall.




Make me laugh from the top of the ride.

After Scheels we went to the Illinois State Museum. The boys had a good time, and for a free museum it was nice.









And....we ended the day with a picture in front of the capitol building with everyone looking quite surly.

No comments:

Post a Comment