Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Famous Portrait

Today I was looking back through pictures on Facebook and came across a real gem.

About 2 1/2 years ago, my brother-in-law Ross, who has a very hilarious sense of humor and always cracks me up, was wandering around the art museum in St. Louis. He stumbled across a painting and flipped because he thought this painting looked just like me. His friend Jessica read his mind and instantly agreed with him without saying a word to each other. He sent me a picture, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I could honestly pass for the lady in the painting at the art museum. See for yourself and let me know what you think.


Me (obviously)


The painting in the museum...I don't know the title but I'm guessing it's something like,
"Lady Who Loves a Little Piece of Ass"

DISCLAIMER: The perceived resemblance was based on appearances from the neck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment