The boys have been asking for MONTHS to move into the same room. I resisted at first. I had to share a room until I was 14, and I hated it. I wanted my own space, and with three sisters, there was none to be found. But, Cole and I realized the sincerity of the boys' wishes, and decided to finally make it happen. The boys left our house on Saturday to stay the night with Nina and Poppy with no inclination of what they would come home to on Sunday, and believe me when I say, it was worth every second of our seven hour, round-trip drive to make the room mate dream become a reality. I guess when your kids are accustomed to the simple life, a new bed seems like a thousand Christmases rolled into one, and for that I will be forever grateful and more determined to keep on keepin' on, just as we always have.
It's soooooo cozy. I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment