Friday, June 1, 2012

I Remember When...

...Ian used to do this on a daily basis.


And I vividly remember when Eli used to do this on a regular basis.....because it was just last week.


However, Eli has recently decided that he no longer needs a daily nap. I assure you he is WRONG! Monday and Tuesday Eli threw 45 minute and 30 minute temper tantrums and then finally fell asleep. Wednesday, Thursday, and today were just hour long psychotic rages that resulted in no napping and a thoroughly ticked off mother.

The behavior around our house today has been awful. Hitting, kicking, screaming, biting, more hitting, yelling, scratching. I'm ready to pull all of my hair out and it's only 4:00 which means I still have multiple hours before Cole gets home from work. The good news is.....when I talked to Cole earlier, he agreed to early bedtimes, followed by Date Night In, followed by (Cole doesn't know this yet) "The Vow." I've already rented it online for pick-up at Redbox.

Now, if I can just make it until 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment