Sunday night I went to bed at the same time as the boys. I had to be at the gym by 5:00 a.m., and I was just tired. As I was trying to fall asleep I heard this little conversation.
Eli: Ian, are you asleep?
Ian: No.
Eli: Mom and Dad are watching T.V.
Ian: How do you know?
Eli: I can hear it! It's not fair.
Ian: Yeah, it's not fair. When I get big I'm going to stay up late and eat candy and watch T.V.
Eli: Yeah, I'm going to.....
He must have rolled over because I couldn't hear his big plans.
It was so sweet to overhear their "sibling" moment. It's hard to think of them as their own little people with their own special relationship. It's very cute and very sweet and I wish I could hear more of these little exchanges.
No comments:
Post a Comment