...how to make the best Ginger Snap Cookies.
I absolutely loathe cooking, but if you catch me on the right day, I actually quite enjoy baking. Maybe it's because everything I bake is loaded with sugar, at least, that's my guess. And to be quite honest, I'm not bad when it comes to baking. With the exception of chocolate chip cookies, pretty much everything I bake is delicious. My specialty, however, is Ginger Snap cookies, and you boys should know how to make them.
I adapted this recipe from one I found online. The original recipe also called for cloves. I omitted those because anytime I taste clove, I throw up, but that's a story for another day. The most important thing to remember when making these cookies is to take them out of the oven as soon as the egg is cooked and let them finish cooking on the sheet out of the oven. This way you will have "snappy" edges, but soft middles. These are perfect winter cookies....or spring cookies or summer cookies or fall cookies. Yum, yum, yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment