Back in March (was it really that long ago?!) I helped plan the annual Mommy/Son Event for my Mom's Group. We planned a "Block Party", as in building blocks. It was a huge success! My Mom's Group has SO MANY BOYS! We also have boys of all ages since we are not an age-specific Mom's Group....just one of the many reasons we rock. ;-) This was the perfect solution. Each family brought their favorite building medium and bonded for a few hours on a Saturday morning.
A mom and her boys
The Anderson work space. We brought Trio blocks, wooden blocks, and Lincoln Logs.
Lego everything!
The Door Prize
I cut the #@$ out of my finger slicing this tube in half. I bled a LOT, and my co-organizer and I even thought stitches might be a good idea. I powered through, stitch free.
Our Legos for building race cars
Duplos for building race cars
The race track
No comments:
Post a Comment